Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ministry Mutiny

I am going to be starting a series of posts based on the book Ministry Mutiny by Greg Stier of Dare 2 Share Ministries. This is a book I have read through a few times now and am going through again and each time I read it I come away with something new (well new to me in a way) and exciting. As Solomon wrote, There is nothing new under the sun, and I have no doubt he knew what he was talking about.

The mutiny principles that Greg brings out in this book are all based on the Bible and all guarenteed to work. While the book was written as 'a youth leader fable' I have found that each of these points can be applied to our family life and yes the Church as a whole and how we do ministry.

All I can say is hang on because it's going to be a fun filled journey.


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment